A key player in the industry, we consider our outstanding workforce to be our core asset. Our approach to developing our workforce includes recruiting exceptional talent and supporting long-term professional development. We welcome promising talents based on functional areas mentioned below with exciting new opportunities at PANWRITE PLASTIC INDUSTRIES.
Education: Diploma & above
- Visually inspecting and manually testing products during and after the manufacturing process.
- Running and monitoring inspection equipments, conducting control testing on products and examine how products performing in a simulated environment.
- Recording and analysing quality data at all times.
- Checking and testing materials delivered by outside suppliers.
- Working with customers and suppliers to improve quality related matters.
- Ensuring cleanliness of the QC room and other areas of the factory at all times
- Any other duties as assigned by the Management/Immediate superior.
EXPERIENCE: Fresh graduates are encourage to apply. Experience in related field is an advantage.
SHIFT: ABLE TO WORK ON NIGHT SHIFT
POSSESED OWN TRANSPORT
WORKING HOURS: MONDAY-SATURDAY 8AM-8PM (INCLUDING 3 HOURS OT)
- To train potential students with employee ability skills and knowledge.
- To allow students understand the working ISO 9001:2015
environment, culture, industry safety, 5s practices and occupational safety and healthy in a factory.
- To encourage teamwork spirit during the training and enhance verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- To provide opportunities for students to apply knowledge, skills and perform results at works assigned.
Services to be provided from Students
- Perform administration support for Quality Control, Production and Operation
- Gain knowledge in Tooling, Technical Blow and Injection.
- Any other related services as required
Interested candidates are invited to forward your application together with a comprehensive resume, and a recent photograph to email@example.com We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.